A two phased exercise. Similar to 1-to-1 CV Development Consultation you will have a relaxed, slightly longer 20 minute* chat (via telephone/Skype/whatsApp or Facetime) with one of our top professional Career Coaches (minimum MCIPD or above with 20 years plus at executive recruitment level) to help tease out the vital information needed to set the foundations of your new CV (i.e. objectives, key skills, significant achievements, core competencies and challenges). Also via a Q&A session, explore career pathways and progression routes.
- Dedicated personal service with a Senior Coach (ILM certified level 5 or above and min MCIPD or above/20yr + experience)
- 20min One on One discussion with your Coach to identify your most relevant skills and experiences and explore the best options putting together the best possible CV for the job you want (via telephone/ Skype/whatsAp, Zoom or Facetime)
- Forensic analyse of client need
- Build a comprehensive ‘pen-picture’ personal/professional profile
- Advanced draft of CV for pre-approval by client
- A follow up 20min discussion to go through your New Look CV, provide ‘useful tips’ to use it effectively, explore current labour conditions and ‘Insider tricks of the trade’ job search techniques
- A professionally drafted keyword rich ‘Cover Letter’
- Friendly and supportive aftercare advice provided via email/Phone (circa 5 weeks)
- A turnaround of 7- 10 working days
* Please note our career experts will always try to be flexible on time and if they feel it’s needed will allow a reasonable amount of extra time so not to rush you and complete the session.